Minneapolis, MN - July 7, 2018

1 minute ago, BlueStainGlass said:

As in a cord from your computer to the TV. I'm not an apple user and if its apple TV or some sort others may have to help. If you have a chromecast there is a cast option in the settings that sends the picture. 

All is well with the world now. Thanks.

2 minutes ago, Cappybara said:

Just making fun of the people giving Colts constant #### on here for their use of shotgun mics (mainly Madison fans). Their hornline sounds fantastic right now

I've seen them twice live. I notice the mics, but the horns sounded good to me. It's a very solid show.

• Like 2

Colts, you are wonderful!

• Like 5

4 minutes ago, ajlemm said:

Ugh, seeing the Colts always reminds me of one of the only decisions I ever regretted in my life. They offered me a spot back in what was it, 1992 (which ironically was the first year they ended up making Finals) and I decided to turn it down....UGHGHGHGHGHGHG

That would be ‘93 when they made Finals. I marched Contra in ‘92, and decided not to march in ‘93 and play college football. UGH!!!!

Good job, Colts. Their show comes across much better live, but this looked good.

• Like 1