Drums Along the Rockies - July 14, 2018

3 minutes ago, jeffmolnar said:

I just hopped on to watch SCV. Didn’t realise BK was last.

BOY do I hate Flo. Having to tune in live every time is unacceptable.

Screw Flo and screw DCI for dropping fan network. Ugh.

It’s not DCI’s fault at all. Saying it is their fault is like you saying you want DCI as a whole to fold

• Like 2

This is another example of odd uniforms making sense in how they're used on the field. As they go from to back, the colors do all sorts of neat things.  BK has been the master at using color on the field for a few years now though.

• Like 3

I really don't know how anyone cannot see this SCV show and not have it as their favorite to win finals. It's not even that they don't have a single weakness, it's that every single section is so good and the show is nonstop brilliance.

• Like 5

BK's brass attack fest is impressive but the moments between don't have the same attractiveness quite yet.  It seems like a show that will get there and even out in another two weeks though.

6 minutes ago, kinetic inferno11 said:

It never sounds that good on flo. Last year was the same way. You gotta see it live to get the full balance and blend.

I agree. They sound so much more balanced, fuller, lusher and more powerful live, but #### they still sounded good on Flo.