Belton, TX - July 19, 2018

1 minute ago, CrownBariDad said:

Off topic:  If you look at the field logo from the left end zone, it looks like one of the ghosts from PacMan.

Yes -- my mind wanders when I don't have uniforms to watch. 

Sorta.  The arch in the head is wrong.  It's less distracting that the one field with the giant mule head logo.  Every time I see that show my brain inserts, "HEE HAW HEE HAW" into the silent moments.  The only show it really worked for was BAC in 14

3 minutes ago, KVG_DC said:

1 minute ago, CrownBariDad said:

Off topic:  If you look at the field logo from the left end zone, it looks like one of the ghosts from PacMan.

Yes -- my mind wanders when I don't have uniforms to watch. 

Sorta.  The arch in the head is wrong.  It's less distracting that the one field with the giant mule head logo.  Every time I see that show my brain inserts, "HEE HAW HEE HAW" into the silent moments.  The only show it really worked for was BAC in 14

The Cincy Bengals one is even worse.

hJ3llEc.jpg

posted from the DrumScorps app

3 minutes ago, KVG_DC said:

Yeah, I think the logo reminds me more of Jigglypuff than a Pac-Man ghost.

Oh god.  My abs are going to hurt from giggling at this announcer.  I cannot stop.

• Haha 3