Who can’t wait to see the new Boston ending ?

6 minutes ago, mrm743 said:

In the video I saw from in front of the endzone it appeared almost all of the members were waving. Not sure what they’re going for there... 

If they are waving then that seems a bit unnecessary...it's not like they are waving bye to their family and going on a voyage...lol

BUT then again maybe they are going for some hidden meaning that I can't figure out...

Edited by Liahona
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, DCIat14 said:

https://giphy.com/gifs/QLKSt3wQqlj7a

Seems fitting and completely on topic :)

perhaps you're right...

giphy.gif

• Like 1

11 hours ago, whitedj2002 said:

Small request, both times I've seen the new ending the MM reappear too fast...I'm concentrating on backfield, the "ocean" just stops rolling and MM are already crawling out to pack it up. Let me drink in the awe inspiring moment. I realize there is a time issue but 10 more seconds...Bravo BAC!!

I was thinking the very same thing. A few more seconds of this, before MM's get up to go, would be an added bonus. Perhaps its a time sensitive issue ( 'don't want to get an overtime penalty ). But you are not alone in hoping staff can maybe consider finding just a few more seconds there if its possible, and for reasons you just cited.

Edited by BRASSO
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, xandandl said:

Is this the scene from Revere Beach?

Image result for funny waving goodbye.. gif

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Ghost said:

Helll no!  Boston Crusaders are more Duxbury Beach these days.  They are working their way up to the beach at Newport, RI.

Right. Especially since the Necco wafer factory has closed in Revere. No more Sweethearts for St. Val's Day.

Deluxebury seems apropos for your new board.  Holy Family parish there has great drum corps connections due to a former pastor and Mission Drums.

4 minutes ago, xandandl said:

Holy Family parish there has great drum corps connections due to a former pastor and Mission Drums.

And my old parish in Rockland, MA was Holy Family also, whose office manager was the DM for the Holy Family Defenders before they became The Defenders.