Carolina Crown 2019

13 hours ago, Incognito365 said:

I mean, I can take a look at it, but I'm living on a college student budget so any non necessary spending is eliminated quickly. Lol.

It's not just a struggle for college kids. DCI tickets are now well out of my range for any contest.

15 minutes ago, xandandl said:

It's not just a struggle for college kids. DCI tickets are now well out of my range for any contest.

Oh, I understand. It's an expensive activity to march and to spectate. Lol. I can't even go to the theater because the theater they decide to hold it in costs an arm and a leg. I think it's like $25 something, and I can't justify that when I can eat like 4 times on that much. I mean, the theater has nice leather recliners and double cup holders, but still.

I saw a video last night.  Very nice.  Thank you for  just playing interesting music. (that is as good as it gets from me) your football team and hockey team still suck though. lol  😄

• Haha 2

13 minutes ago, besson57 said:

But a ticket to another movie. Accidentally realize you’re in the wrong theater. Oops. 

Yeah, you do realize that a theater charges the same price across the board unless they have a special screen or something, right?

1 minute ago, Ediker said:

Four packages of Ramen noodles, $0.29/each at Target.  You can't miss tonight.  

🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢