I hereby refuse to support DCI in 2019... who's in?

21 minutes ago, flammaster said:

Seriously... Last post....So done with this place...  😄

Wait wait...don't go.  Please don't go.  Stay a little longer.  Give it some time, we'll make everything better.  Cause that's what we do.  We share ideas and we fix everything that we have decided was wrong about everything. 

It is kind of funny. At the end of every season when I marched, I would be exhausted and vow “This is my last season.” That feeling would last about two weeks and then I would start pining for fall rehearsals to begin. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

On 2/14/2019 at 2:12 PM, LabMaster said:

Wait wait...don't go.  Please don't go.  Stay a little longer.  Give it some time, we'll make everything better.  Cause that's what we do.  We share ideas and we fix everything that we have decided was wrong about everything. 

Yea well you can join my FB group in which we complain about everything drum corps and swear we will never go back 12 hours a day for some members....

On 2/16/2019 at 9:17 PM, flammaster said:

Yea well you can join my FB group in which we complain about everything drum corps and swear we will never go back 12 hours a day for some members....

i think most of them have banned me now

On 2/16/2019 at 9:17 PM, flammaster said:

You’re head of the 50s/60s DC group? Lol...

Used to have a fb  account and was on there. Some people you couldn’t even ask a bitd  question without an insult or flames. After a while felt sorry for how miserable these people were.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Ghost said:

And that's a bad thing?

yes...i need new ones to get banned from

• Haha 2