In addition the criminal charges against GH

5 hours ago, Lancer79 said:

Oh yea, I’m speaking in the context of my statements over the threads. So to refresh, When I met George in the fall of 2017. He was very down. In our conversation we spoke about why... constant distraction and threats from a small group of Alumni. We spoke of ways to repair that connection. The Alumni series was one item. We spoke about creative ideas of fundraising. We spoke (I spoke) about Jesus and prayer and faith and how much I loved the 2017 show. He was interested in hearing about that.  I was in a place to witness a soul that was changing and was looking for a new approach.  I admired his humility. I wasn’t surprised to hear when he Announced his faith.  He took my simple advice, weather he believed or not, to pray and ask for direction. I have hope for him and for this situation and all involved. I pray unceasingly. 

yes he was very down...he even made an unwanted advance per your earlier telling of the story. Great trusted source.

5 hours ago, GUARDLING said:

I totally agree that this person is doing more harm than good.

That aside, Can there some truth in the harmful statements which aren't getting anywhere from Lancer79? Not that by any means lessens the accusations or the despicable behavior alleged. Does it really matter other than the motives of some were very disingenuous with much different motivations than presented? No, especially if allegations have more truth to it than the motivation of those who may have had focus elsewhere.

Were there alumni who may have pushed for the women to come forward? Possible sure. But getting the women to fabricate a story to get him ousted? No chance in hell.If anything, maybe those alumni need praised, because in effect they brought out horrible facts hidden for years that needed to be exposed.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Lancer79 said:

Wow you have quite the imagination. I don’t read into anything the way you do. I guess because I’ve been single for 10 years and in the last 5 years have been online dating. I’ve gone on hundreds of coffee dates. All being just one date in a public place talking for 1-3 hours. Thus the quantity of dates... My interest has been just to interview, with I guess the lottery chance of actually liking one. I prefer men in the 1 percentile, highly driven and very successful.  George was just another man.  I would say I could easily write a book... from the thousands of hours of dialogue I’ve had from all the coffee dates. Of course all, as I stated, in a public place.  I’ve heard pretty much everything you could imagine... I don’t read anything into anything. I know what my objective is and I stay the course. George was interesting because he was down to earth, present, human and genuinely curious. Really not such a spectacular story to share. 

Well, here’s your basic nightmare guys.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

2 minutes ago, Jeff Ream said:

let's be honest here...hundreds if not thousands of people hated him. I mean legit real life hatred. It happens when you mock employees for leaving, treating people like crap, using people then chucking them aside when they are no longer any good for your agenda...I could go on and on. And it happened over and over and over and over and over again. YOur problem is your affection for him clouds your ability to look objectively at some stone cold hard facts well established over decades

In August of 2017, I went to see DCI finals in a movie theater and when the Cadets came onto the field a high school kid behind me yelled something about Hitler towards Hopkins on the screen... I stood up and spoke directly to him and his friends about how his disrespect was uncalled for. I was in shock. Who does that?

3 hours ago, Lancer79 said:

That’s why the jury will be making the decision not any of us on DCP. 

i can imagine a judge laughing the alumni relations stuff right out of the court room.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Jeff Ream said:

Were there alumni who may have pushed for the women to come forward? Possible sure. But getting the women to fabricate a story to get him ousted? No chance in hell.If anything, maybe those alumni need praised, because in effect they brought out horrible facts hidden for years that needed to be exposed.

I dont think anyone said they were fabricating it Jeff. I know a few keep saying this but ( unless I missed it ) I don't think anyone said these women did that. Praised I would agree " IF " that was the motive

9 minutes ago, Terri Schehr said:

Well, here’s your basic nightmare guys.

I am your nightmare because I don’t drink alcohol and am very cerebral. Not the girly girl. I do always buy my own coffee!

Edited by Lancer79

8 minutes ago, Jeff Ream said:

let's be honest here...hundreds if not thousands of people hated him. I mean legit real life hatred. It happens when you mock employees for leaving, treating people like crap, using people then chucking them aside when they are no longer any good for your agenda...I could go on and on. And it happened over and over and over and over and over again. YOur problem is your affection for him clouds your ability to look objectively at some stone cold hard facts well established over decades

You are 100 % right here and with the highlighted area also BUT hate can also do the same.  Just sayin

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Lancer79 said:

His greatest feat in leadership was the teams he built! He brought excellent people together to make excellent shows and humans who developed amazing character and work ethic!

the teams came together to build themselves. no one person was ever responsible for the considerable success of the Cadets from 1982-2017. Many people like Aungst, Hannum, April, Zingali, Prime, Bocook, Sylvester, Sacktig and more were just as important to what the Cadets were on the field. In fact, time has proven in the later years, the more George tried to force his agenda on the design, the worse things got.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Lancer79 said:

Yes if getting laid is your objective. I am your nightmare because I don’t drink alcohol and am very cerebral. Not such a girly girl. I do always buy my own coffee!

Is that directed toward me?  I’m a married woman and I didn’t have to go online to find him. 

Do you ask these men for their W2? 

• Haha 1