In addition the criminal charges against GH

19 minutes ago, GUARDLING said:

lol...well if thats what you  heard or saw God bless ya. 

You stated above that a smear campaign was organized against George Hopkins. I did not hear those remarks above from you. But I, and presumably others here " saw " these remarks above from you..

Edited by BRASSO
  • Sad 1

58 minutes ago, GUARDLING said:

You confuse supporting the women and some so-called smear campaign. They do not have to be exclusive of each other..

Got it.

52 minutes ago, GUARDLING said:

Youre missing the point of what I said. One can support the women as well as " Know "  a smear campaign was initiated 

Ok. Slander is a crime, you know.

Edited by BRASSO

14 minutes ago, GUARDLING said:

I know you like Gitcha moments BUT look back further like an hour ago the smear word was NOT what I brought up I repeated it

You revealed your sentiments pretty clearly, imo. it was not a " gotcha moment ". it was a truth revealing moment on where you stand, imo. At no point above did you attempt to discredit any conspiracy theories that might be floating around out there re. a " smear campaign" you " know "was organized on George Hopkins."  You restate now you heard this elsewhere, but decided to ever so cleverly drop it into the DCP discussion today.. but now state... well, I'm only" repeating it" on DCP today, as something I ( your word above )  " know " he is a victim of a " smear ". campaign.

Edited by BRASSO

1 minute ago, BRASSO said:

You revealed your sentiments pretty clearly, imo. it was not a " gotcha moment ". it was a truth revealing moment on where you stand, imo. At no point above did you attempt to discredit any conspiracy theories re. a " smear campaign "  you heard elsewhere, but decided to ever so cleverly drop it into the DCP discussion today.. but now state... well, I'm only" repeating it", as something I ( your word above )  " know "

oh stop..same ole same ole.. Old dog no new tricks...Look back to a post by jeff if that's not too hard. I do not think( now pay attention ) these women are lying and the guilty SHOULD be punished Do I believe it does not mean a certain group of people may have initiated it , sought people out, etc etc. they both can be true. I've said it over and over and totally stand by that. 

Initiated What??? Outside of here it's called supporting the victims....

Here it's a conspiracy that anyone talked to them.

Bill Cosby and Sandusky should have tried that defense.

Edited by JimF-LowBari

1 minute ago, GUARDLING said:

oh stop..same ole same ole.. Old dog no new tricks...Look back to a post by jeff if that's not too hard. I do not think( now pay attention ) these women are lying and the guilty SHOULD be punished Do I believe it does not mean a certain group of people may have initiated it , sought people out, etc etc. they both can be true. I've said it over and over and totally stand by that. 

did alumni push to get him out? yes. Did they get the women to lie? No.

and that is the defense going forward. That the alumni put them up to making these statements about supposedly consensual incidents

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Jeff Ream said:

did alumni push to get him out? yes. Did they get the women to lie? No.

and that is the defense going forward. That the alumni put them up to making these statements about supposedly consensual incidents

Thank You 🙂 and YES I do not believe that alumni made these women make up stories. I really don't know anyone who does

• Thanks 1