In addition the criminal charges against GH

11 minutes ago, Jeff Ream said:

should have gone in 2007. what you heard was tame

That is sad.

15 hours ago, Lancer79 said:

He certainly had his faults. He would be the first to admit he  wished he would have handled situations differently with regard to the Alumni. 

I'm sorry but that's incorrect. At least in what the community at large has seen. He would, in fact, do quite the opposite. The only time that fault has been admitted to publicly has been when it gave an advantage to do so. The courts will decide his guilt, but any common person can refute GH's typical attitude towards placing blame. 

Edited by Weaklefthand4ever
  • Like 1

13 hours ago, Lancer79 said:

Oh yea, I’m speaking in the context of my statements over the threads. So to refresh, When I met George in the fall of 2017. He was very down. In our conversation we spoke about why... constant distraction and threats from a small group of Alumni. We spoke of ways to repair that connection. The Alumni series was one item. We spoke about creative ideas of fundraising. We spoke (I spoke) about Jesus and prayer and faith and how much I loved the 2017 show. He was interested in hearing about that.  I was in a place to witness a soul that was changing and was looking for a new approach.  I admired his humility. I wasn’t surprised to hear when he Announced his faith.  He took my simple advice, weather he believed or not, to pray and ask for direction. I have hope for him and for this situation and all involved. I pray unceasingly. 

I was also not surprised, particularly by when he announced his faith.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Terri Schehr said:

Is that directed toward me?  I’m a married woman and I didn’t have to go online to find him. 

Do you ask these men for their W2? 

Man... I'm glad Brenda never asked for mine. :tongue:

And she's a coffee drinker who also likes tea, I'm a tea drinker who has never drank coffee.  Go figure.  How this is working, I have no idea. LOL.

• Haha 2

11 hours ago, Lancer79 said:

He was taking actions, he organized the Alumni Series, but they hit him in January so... it all happened fast. They found the metoo movement and saw how lethal it could be to any mans career. That’s why I keep saying, it all didn’t have to happen this way.

Well, you got that part right... but not the reason why.  If the previous YEA board had handled things properly (i.e. by suspending Hopkins pending an independent investigation), then things would not have happened the way that they have.

• Like 1

I did see a couple of videos. I choose not to comment about the women.  I can only speak about my first person experience and knowledge and my perception ... that is the reality I know and can speak. It would not be right for me to give my comments as it would not have any relevance, what I think. I wasn’t there. 

Your first-hand experience is based on your interactions with GH starting in 2017. And based on this you are now more knowledgeable about all things GH than the women who have come forward and the many others who worked with GH, the many people and companies he burned and the hate-filled emails he sent to marching members over the last 30+ years while you were nowhere to be found. Of course I am sure he shared this part of his life with you as well. Amazing to me how you just arrived at DCP at the same time GH reemerged from his self imposed social media exile. 

• Thanks 5

I know what my objective is and I stay the course.  

Indeed you do Lancer79. Not only on here, but on other social media Drum Corps fan discussion sites whenever the topic of GH,( post arrest & criminal charge now ) comes up.

Edited by BRASSO
  • Thanks 4