In addition the criminal charges against GH

1 hour ago, Tim K said:

Wait a minute. The Boy Scouts has sexual misconduct issues first exposed around 1978. Boys and Girls Clubs, about 1999. The Archdiocese of Boston 2002. Jerry Sandusky 2012. Jared Fogle 2015. Larry Nasir 2016.

Did he want thing to happen differently?  I hope what you are saying is true. But don’t blame #metoo for moving things too fast and destroying his career and even if #metoo played a role, you have to have the wrongdoing in the first place.

let's be honest...he formed the alumni series to get more money

• Thanks 4

8 minutes ago, Lancer79 said:

In August of 2017, I went to see DCI finals in a movie theater and when the Cadets came onto the field a high school kid behind me yelled something about Hitler towards Hopkins on the screen... I stood up and spoke directly to him and his friends about how his disrespect was uncalled for. I was in shock. Who does that?

should have gone in 2007. what you heard was tame

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, GUARDLING said:

I dont think anyone said they were fabricating it Jeff. I know a few keep saying this but ( unless I missed it ) I don't think anyone said these women did that. Praised I would agree " IF " that was the motive

well, one side says consensual. the other says rape.

soooo....yeah they are

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Terri Schehr said:

Is that directed toward me?  I’m a married woman and I didn’t have to go online to find him. 

Do you ask these men for their W2? 

As a computer nerd. If I have your cell phone number I can pretty much find out everything else before I meet you. I have no intention of being a statistic. So, I don’t think I’m their worst nightmare because people genuinely enjoy the conversations. 

Edited by Lancer79
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, GUARDLING said:

Im not talking about those who were actually involved Im talking about public opinion

only those on one side of the issue have intoned with certain statements and phrases that the women are lying. the ones pushing the alumni conspiracy

7 minutes ago, Terri Schehr said:

It was always about getting more money. 

I think fundraising was ALWAYS on his mind. But I also believe he wanted to find a more peaceful way to exist!

Just now, Jeff Ream said:

only those on one side of the issue have intoned with certain statements and phrases that the women are lying. the ones pushing the alumni conspiracy

1st the alumni conspiracy may, in fact, have some truth to it. You know that we have discussed that. Again I will also say I don't remember anyone calling these women liars. Maybe there are those who did on other social media. Haven't seen that here

• Thanks 1