In addition the criminal charges against GH

45 minutes ago, BRASSO said:

Except that GH and his Attorney apparently were contacted by the investigatory reporter, for their" side of the story ". They denied it all with the dozen women, claiming in a terse and one, two sentence comment that all of it "was consenual", in nature and then stated " no further comment " on it.  He could have even elaborated and assisted her to investigate his claim that there was an organized smear campaign organized against him. He apparently did not do so with this reporter either. So GH WAS given the opportunity by the newspsaper to  " show his side of the story "  and to speak in as much length and detail as the alleged victims did on it... but he  apparently declined that offer from the Press., Lancer79.

it's easier to post it on social media

38 minutes ago, Lancer79 said:

I did not ask those questions and he did not share the details of his past like that. We just focused on how the future could be different than the past and how he could go about making that change. He wanted peace. 

Focus on how the future could be different and how he could go making that change.....

Captain Obvious here but that horse has left the barn as can’t change what has been done in the past not how it will affect the future

Edited by JimF-LowBari

Are any of the women accusing GH of sexual harrasment or assault connected to the alumni association or BoD? Another reason I don’t buy the grand conspiracy as these women would have nothing to gain but a lot to lose with a perjury rap.

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Fran Haring said:

Man... I'm glad Brenda never asked for mine. :tongue:

And she's a coffee drinker who also likes tea, I'm a tea drinker who has never drank coffee.  Go figure.  How this is working, I have no idea. LOL.

3 minutes ago, BigW said:

Wrong type of shirt on MC Skat Cat (had to google the name)

someone had to say it

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Lancer79 said:

I did not ask those questions and he did not share the details of his past like that. We just focused on how the future could be different than the past and how he could go about making that change. He wanted peace. 

But this was the future. This was going on while you were engaging with him? You claim he changed... but he continued with the same behaviors you said he had turned away from. How do you square this up with what you are professing here?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Lancer79 said:

Yep, my objective is to witness to the person I met in 2017. To note his interest in hearing about faith (is. It didn’t just happen over this charge last summer, long before). His interest in finding a way to repair the dynamic of relations with this group of Alumni, because he was tired of dealing with the constant negativity they were hitting him with. I don’t need to witness this as it is a know fact. .. but his undying focus on how to make YEA and the Cadets better organizations, in  Every way. 

Why start vocally supporting him in December? I spent the year being silent on social media. I would have one on one PM’s with people but stayed away from the red hot embers of folks on DCP and Reddit and FB. I decided if I speak MY truth and not get involved in subjectivity and speculation I could handle the flames. Obviously it’s not in my hands but in the hands of the lawyers and jurors. I believe in forgiveness and redemption. 

Can you tell us what alumni he has reached out to and apologized to since he turned over this new leaf in 2017?  Or if you don’t want to name names, can you tell us approximately how many alumni he has personally reached out to and apologized to?  20?  10?  1?  0?

• Thanks 3

3 hours ago, dans said:

Thanks for your thoughts Brasso. However, this thread has no purpose and it has devolved into an argument between a few people. Does anyone honestly believe this thread is useful and productive? This sad and important issue will be resolved in the courtroom, as it should be. Why can't we just wait and see what the outcome is. All the speculation and arguing is really quite silly in the grand scheme of things.

I find this thread useful and illuminating. Why are you (evidently) trying to shut it down?  Others have already stated the obvious - nobody is making you read it. 

3 hours ago, dans said:

Really, thanks for that mindless response. I actually do read the titles. I was under the illusion that this thread was going to be something other than a pissing contest!

Your welcome, it was one of my better mindless responses.  

I grow weary of the back and forth myself, but this is an important topic and I think there are things to be learned, although finding them may require one to wear yellow-tinted glasses.