20% Off FloMarching

i pay annually cause i watch the WGI stuff too, and if life allows, BOA finals

• Like 3

They also carry some big 10 Lacrosse games, and  a freind of mine watches the ballroom when she comes to visit.   It works out OK for me.

I run FloMarching for July and can live with that.  However, I recently discovered that FloMarching has been the ones billing me for iTunes over the past few months.  I have been trying to cancel with iTunes for some time and they kept telling me they weren't billing me.  Cancelled my card last month and received a notice from FloMarching this weekend that I need to update my CC information so they can bill me for iTunes. Going to be some interesting conversations over the next few days between my CC company and Flo Marching since the CC company was involved in my cancellation back in August when Flo tried to bill me an additional month after I cancelled.

I’m convinced DCI is made healthier by presenting itself to the widest possible audience. Increasing viewership well beyond the audience who chooses to attend events in person. Thus, the success and continued growth of Flo is essential. 

Hopefully, The DCI/Flo relationship will grow to permit the inclusion of enthusiasts around the world creating a customer base greater than could ever attend live inside a venue. Helps to attract sponsors, too!

This is no time to abandon Flo. I plan to subscribe and encourage others to do the same!

• Like 3

I'll renew again to catch DCI and DCA. My only wish is that things could be worked regarding the "on demand" replay option. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Weaklefthand4ever said:

I'll renew again to catch DCI and DCA. My only wish is that things could be worked regarding the "on demand" replay option. 

I've never subscribed- always just gone to a buddy's house to watch events. I was thinking at one time they did have an on demand feature where you could watch any/all DCI events from the past. I'd pay a few extra bucks to have that. 

6 hours ago, Weaklefthand4ever said:

Flo doesn't carry DCA any longer, because the venues they stream from can't meet Flo's bandwidth demands...and even then there's issues when a band mom wants to plug in a coffee pot

• Like 1
  • Haha 4