Colts 2019 - When Hell Freezes Over

I presume the AC/DC will be Highway to Hell.   But I'd love to see a corps do something with that opening riff to Back in Black though.  DCX tells me Westshoremen had a show titled Back in Black but didn't use the song.

OK... when I first saw the thread title, I thought it might be someone saying they'd never even consider marching with the Colts this year. :tongue:

• Haha 3

the Colts explore the depths and dualities of a place one hopes to never know. In the struggle, there is light. Beyond the inferno, there is ice. Yet no soul is so forsaken that it cannot find its way to heaven's door.

Woof. That's a lot to pack into 11 1/2 minutes. Eleven minutes into my day, the coffee's not even ready.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

I never knew hell had dualities. I thought it is...you know...hell. Pretty much THE place from where there is no return and no hope. And no light of hope. Don’t see any duality in that at all, come to think of it. But then I remembered - it’s a show announcement. Just a bunch of silly thoughts put together, really. Then I laughed. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, KVG_DC said:

I presume the AC/DC will be Highway to Hell.   But I'd love to see a corps do something with that opening riff to Back in Black though.  DCX tells me Westshoremen had a show titled Back in Black but didn't use the song.

Thunderstruck would be awesome too.