Menomonie, WI - Sunday, July 7, 2019

7 minutes ago, Jake W. said:

I never know who all these gentlemen are that you name, and I therefore always picture your place of residence as a fabulous gay palace where innumerable pool boys come and go and pause for brief moments to give their input on whatever Flomarching stream is constantly playing. 

Or sometimes I wonder if they're all made up and it's just you talking to an empty room and arguing about the corps amongst your various personas while myriad imaginary margaritas are whipped up in the various folds of your mind.

Either way, I'm 100% on board.

Let me assure you that despite different orientations, both gay and straight men who come to visit, we have a lot in common which is drum corps. 

After the corps leave Cali we don’t have many opportunities to see our corps let alone the others. Indy is so stale and vanilla. Flo is all we have, so why not make the most of it including Ramon’s margaritas which are equally real and very intoxicating. 

• Like 6

10 minutes ago, Poppycock said:

Let me assure you that despite different orientations, both gay and straight men who come to visit, we have a lot in common which is drum corps. 

After the corps leave Cali we don’t have many opportunities to see our corps let alone the others. Indy is so stale and vanilla. Flo is all we have, so why not make the most of it including Ramon’s margaritas which are equally real and very intoxicating. 

Truer words have never been spoken. Flo parties must be had when the need arises!

Enjoy the margaritas!!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

38 minutes ago, Jake W. said:

Truer words have never been spoken. Flo parties must be had when the need arises!

Enjoy the margaritas!!

I'm heading to Indy this year - fingers crossed - after missing it last year

I'm hoping I can at least hit an open bar after Prelims - last year everything closed, including the hotel bar - by the time I walked back and grabbed a quick shower (it was boiling hot that day)

You would think the local spots would adjust their hours the three nights. But what do I know - only been in F&B for 30 years

1 hour ago, Jake W. said:

I never know who all these gentlemen are that you name, and I therefore always picture your place of residence as a fabulous gay palace where innumerable pool boys come and go and pause for brief moments to give their input on whatever Flomarching stream is constantly playing. 

now that sounds like a party!

• Like 3

I really have not seen a ton of Bluecoats since the premier, I've been avoiding bootlegs just so I can see it from up high with relatively decent quality.  

Excited to see Legends and RCR as well in Open Class, I've come to really enjoy both every year.  

• Like 3

44 minutes ago, George Dixon said:

I'm heading to Indy this year - fingers crossed - after missing it last year

I'm hoping I can at least hit an open bar after Prelims - last year everything closed, including the hotel bar - by the time I walked back and grabbed a quick shower (it was boiling hot that day)

You would think the local spots would adjust their hours the three nights. But what do I know - only been in F&B for 30 years

Basey’s behind the Holiday Inn Express across from LOS is open really late on Saturday night.  I’ll probably walk over there after the show since we’re staying right there this time. 

• Like 2

Watching on Flo with my soon to be 80 year old dad.

Me: Guys doing the anthem seemed to take a long time.”

Dad: “No drummers to keep time. They must have forgotten how it ends.”

He marched in 1956, but I guess some things never change.

posted from the DrumScorps app

• Like 1
  • Haha 1