Recommended Posts

So everyone usually does a new ending between San Antonio and Atlanta.   Anybody heard who has plans for new endings? 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

nope same old ending to tour....Indianapolis, again.

Wow!  thank you so much for posting this - I needed it and ended up watching the whole thing.  When did we lose our sense of humor in drum corps?  I loved it.

For anyone who wants to see what the new ending added to the Velvet Knights' 1992 show, this is the video link to their semifinal performance (need to unmute the audio to listen to it). The famous "cr

I'd love to see a corps actually hold off until Finals with something significant.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, jeffmolnar said:

Risky...

Yes!

Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, N.E. Brigand said:

I'd love to see a corps actually hold off until Finals with something significant.

I have seen it go horribly awry in the past. SCV throwing in Bottle Dance for finals one too many times, for example.

Edited by Jurassic Lancer
  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Jurassic Lancer said:

I have seen it go horribly awry in the past. SCV throwing in Bottle Dance for finals one too many times, for example.

Usually performed after the second gun shot went off so I don't know if any judge gave them credit for it.  I thought the ending in those days were not judged, but was a treat for the crowd.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Ghost said:

Usually performed after the second gun shot went off so I don't know if any judge gave them credit for it.  I thought the ending in those days were not judged, but was a treat for the crowd.

They got judged on the GE sheets but not on the tear down (tic) sheets.

Edited by Jurassic Lancer
  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Jurassic Lancer said:

I have seen it go horribly awry in the past. SCV throwing in Bottle Dance for finals one too many times, for example.

It was a hot mess in ‘78.  They still won, though. 

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.