Buffalo, NY (Drums Along the Waterfront) - August 4, 2019

3 minutes ago, craiga said:

You're dressing me in borrowed robes.  I am not focused on scores or placements.  I have been around and part of the Boston Crusaders organization for 40 years this fall.  I was a die hard supporter even when we had 51 total members.  Don't conflate optimism with score or placement.  They are not the same.

And yes, I agree with you. This is the best Boston Crusaders corps in history.

I think your actual posts speak far more loudly than your late-season denials.  As I said,  many BAC posters are just blind to their own behavior and I'm hardly the only poster to notice.     Anyway it's just another case of DCP living up to it's reputation.  

So I'll just continue my unabashed HYPE and say

Go Crown!

Edited by karuna
  • Like 2
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Forevergreen said:

Bostonians are passionate people- even when it comes to aggressive driving OR shoveling their car out of a parking space from a big snowstorm and then thinking they own that parking space from here to kingdom come.   🤣🤣🤣

Only if you place a piece of furniture in that shoveled spot.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

22 minutes ago, karuna said:

Off?  How?  Clarity often brings things into focus and Crown has been cleaning.   No credit until it's clean is a mantra in every circuit, isn't it?  

Is it a conspiracy?  By whom?  

The public wants to know!  

No conspiracy.  If crown comes in 4th GE tonight I expect you to mention how things have come Into focus. 

• Like 2

Just now, Den8uml said:

No conspiracy.  If crown comes in 4th GE tonight I expect you to mention how things have come Into focus. 

Not a conspiracy?  Then what does "Off" mean?  Incompetence?  Bias?  Come on, let us in on your explanation or theory!  We're dying to know! 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

15 minutes ago, karuna said:

I think your actual posts speak far more loudly than your late-season denials.  As I said,  many BAC posters are just blind to their own behavior and I'm hardly the only poster to notice.     Anyway it's just another case of DCP living up to it's reputation.  

So I'll just continue my unabashed HYPE and say

Go Crown!

Though entertaining the BAC/Crown feud is unbecoming. There’s still a few shows left and neither corps is guaranteed to medal. However the outcome, both organizations have provided the fans with entertaining performances. 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Poppycock said:

Though entertaining the BAC/Crown feud is unbecoming. There’s still a few shows left and neither corps is guaranteed to medal. However the outcome, both organizations have provided the fans with entertaining performances. 

I have three favorites this year.  I usually have three favorites every year.  I don’t care who wins.  Boston is in the top three and they’ve been in the top three for the last three seasons.  I know.  Very three-centric.  😂 

But, I couldn’t stand the show with the windmills.  Full disclosure. 

Thanks for the entertaining shows, BAC!  

• Like 6

11 minutes ago, Poppycock said:

Oh please Poppy, you relegated Crown to 6th or 7th place a month ago.  Your prognosticative skills have proven to be severely lacking.

In any case no where will you find me predicting anything about Crown's final placement. (well except in the preseason prediction thread :biggrin: )

Edited by karuna

4 minutes ago, karuna said:

Oh please Poppy, you relegated Crown to 6th or 7th place a month ago.  Your prognosticative skills have proven to be severely lacking.

In any case no where will you find me predicting anything about Crown's final placement. (well except in the preseason prediction thread :biggrin: )

I do enjoy reading all the fake hype about an organization that managed to barely win one Championship. At least wait until your Crownies win two if that ever happens. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Poppycock said:

I do enjoy reading all the fake hype about an organization that managed to barely win one Championship. At least wait until your Crownies win two if that ever happens. 

What I find unbecoming is hiding behind your avatar and screen name. 

We all know your real name does start with "P" but hey ...you're famous.  

(and fix those dinosaur hands!) 

• Confused 6