Buffalo, NY (Drums Along the Waterfront) - August 4, 2019

1 hour ago, Ediker said:

Yes, the zinger was effective. I have a sensitivity to talk referencing people as objects that can be bought, stolen, paid for, etc. 

So you don't watch ESPN then.

• Haha 1

It is a mistake to push the panic button on the BAC percussion scores.  Scores are opinions by the judges on any given night and we as spectators have no special knowledge of what the judges are hearing.  Here's what I know:  Boston has an incredible drum line with a great group of hard working members and a percussion staff with multiple rings in their pedigree.  They are family and we BAC alumni will support them unconditionally as they prepare for finals.  Period. Eat 'em Up, Boston!

• Like 4

4 hours ago, Incognito365 said:

There's always that one who takes it to the most extreme...

On online forums (especially sports reddits involving the NBA or NFL where there are lots of Celtics or Pats fans) I tend to find that Boston fans are the first ones to jump to civil war era insults. Quite an interesting phenomena considering the modern day reputation of the city. 

Edited by Cappybara

12 minutes ago, Cappybara said:

On online forums (especially sports reddits involving the NBA or NFL where there are lots of Celtics or Pats fans) I tend to find that Boston fans are the first ones to jump to civil war era insults. Quite an interesting phenomena considering the modern day reputation of the city. 

Bostonians are passionate people- even when it comes to aggressive driving OR shoveling their car out of a parking space from a big snowstorm and then thinking they own that parking space from here to kingdom come.   🤣🤣🤣

• Like 1

1 hour ago, craiga said:

It is a mistake to push the panic button on the BAC percussion scores.  Scores are opinions by the judges on any given night and we as spectators have no special knowledge of what the judges are hearing.  Here's what I know:  Boston has an incredible drum line with a great group of hard working members and a percussion staff with multiple rings in their pedigree.  They are family and we BAC alumni will support them unconditionally as they prepare for finals.  Period. Eat 'em Up, Boston!

But the reality is the percussion scores will keep them from placing higher than 6th.

Not the kids fault, but certainly some bad decisions by high priced staff - go with 10 snares, write a book that's insanely difficult, not set them up for success with staging 

14 minutes ago, Forevergreen said:

Bostonians are passionate people- even when it comes to aggressive driving OR shoveling their car out of a parking space from a big snowstorm and then thinking they own that parking space from here to kingdom come.   🤣🤣🤣

I just drove from Allentown to Boston. We are not aggressive drivers. New Yorkers are aggressive maniacs. New Jersey has its share too as does Connecticut, but when you look at the license plates it’s a car from New York. 🚔

• Haha 2