Phantom56

Cadets July 29 show location?

Recommended Posts

Anyone know the location of the Cadets show on July 29?  Still not listed on DCI's website.  Excellent line-up, would like to plan it into my schedule.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I could have sworn it was announced as MetLife Stadium, but now I can't find that....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

DCI.ORG does not show a site yet. The Cadets schedule on yea.org shows 7/29 as East Rutherford, but that may be "old news".

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have a feeling things won't be 100% ironed out for a couple more months... DCI'll need to wait for the Cadets BOD to set up shop before it can start corresponding officially, I'd imagine.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/28/2020 at 1:33 PM, Phantom56 said:

Cadets announce MetLife Stadium for this stellar show.  Love it.  

Too Bad, Washington DC has an awesome brand new soccer stadium.  https://audifielddc.com/ It's a day after the Annapolis show so the Cadets wouldn't have to travel. Plus it's almost half of what Cadets pay for MetLife. And, The stadium is free on July 29th. Also, all buses and trucks can park at Fort McNair across the street and warm up on the National Defense University  grown

 

Edited by boxingfred

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/16/2020 at 5:28 PM, ranintothedoor said:

I have a feeling things won't be 100% ironed out for a couple more months... DCI'll need to wait for the Cadets BOD to set up shop before it can start corresponding officially, I'd imagine.  

DCI would  deal with the director. The soon to be changes probably do not impact DCI working with Cadets at this time.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, boxingfred said:

Too Bad, Washington DC has an awesome brand new soccer stadium.  https://audifielddc.com/ It's a day after the Annapolis show so the Cadets wouldn't have to travel. Plus it's almost half of what Cadets pay for MetLife. And, The stadium is free on July 29th. Also, all buses and trucks can park at Fort McNair across the street and warm up on the National Defense University  grown

 

Following the disaster that was the Chester show last year, I'd say all professional soccer stadiums are out of the running for the time being.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, MotoSurfBass said:

Following the disaster that was the Chester show last year, I'd say all professional soccer stadiums are out of the running for the time being.

What happened? I was not at the Chester show last year.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, boxingfred said:

What happened? I was not at the Chester show last year.

 

corps got kicked off the field mid show due to "damage" the team officials saw during intermission

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.