If Gawd forbid Drum Corps is canceled this summer, What are your alternate plans?

1 hour ago, LabMaster said:

Was one of the highlights of our family trip.  And you can’t really pee on the stone.

Really? Glad you enjoyed but I just find it such a tourist trap 

10 hours ago, JimF-LowBari said:

Thanks for the addition to the bucket day trip list....

edit: supposedly 🙄 2 hr drive down Rt 15 for me and then over a bit...

just drive to the first metro stop and take the train in. far easier

16 hours ago, skevinp said:

I plan to use the time to get outside and connect with people, go to networking events and shake lots of hands, visit a lot of museums with hands on exhibits, maybe travel to Ireland and kiss the Blarney Stone...

I've never been through all of the time I spend overseas. It's on my bucket list though, along with Egypt and Machu Picchu. 

13 hours ago, JimF-LowBari said:

Condos that all look alike lol? Have a friend in a condo association and every time I go there I have to set the gps to find her place. Most of the roads are partial circles and all condos look alike except for the crap people put on the porch. 

Could be. My condo in Georgia was that way. And our family condo up in Maggie Valley I STILL have to GPS every time I go because they all look exactly the same. 

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, George Dixon said:

Really? Glad you enjoyed but I just find it such a tourist trap 

I'm sure it probably is pretty touristy at this point. I think I would probably spend most of my time in the Aran Islands and the like if I were to go. I'm not too much of a touristy kinda cat unless it's something I absolutely HAVE to see. I think of it like I do England. London is cool to visit and you should do it once. Then...go to places like Cornwall and really take your time and relax and enjoy. 

1 minute ago, Weaklefthand4ever said:

I'm sure it probably is pretty touristy at this point. I think I would probably spend most of my time in the Aran Islands and the like if I were to go. I'm not too much of a touristy kinda cat unless it's something I absolutely HAVE to see. I think of it like I do England. London is cool to visit and you should do it once. Then...go to places like Cornwall and really take your time and relax and enjoy. 

Western Europe just isn’t worth it anymore 

Eastern Europe is the bomb 

Poland Prague Budapest etc 

Just now, Ghost said:

So G, you must be a river cruise type of guy.

Oh absolutely not lol

those are terrific for the elderly though