If Gawd forbid Drum Corps is canceled this summer, What are your alternate plans?

1 hour ago, boxingfred said:

You never saw I Am Legend? Dude! Watch it. It's one of the better zombie movies. 

I liked “Shawn of the Dead,” myself.

Edited by Jurassic Lancer
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, JimF-LowBari said:

The WHO (not World Health Organization) postponed Ireland and other UK concerts due to the virus. Read that and realized haven’t heard that much about just across the pond, just mainland Europe.

If you want to (1) have fun & (2) annoy people, every time you hear the phrase "World Health Organization" on TV/radio day out-loud "Who?"

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, IllianaLancerContra said:

If you want to (1) have fun & (2) annoy people, every time you hear the phrase "World Health Organization" on TV/radio day out-loud "Who?"

I prefer WHO! (Notice exclamation point). Finally saw them last year glad I didn’t wait....

• Like 1

Just now, oldsoprano said:

Not sure what I would do if DCI canceled the summer tour, but whatever it is, my blood pressure will be lower just by cutting out the frustration of getting Flomarching to work decently.

And not having to deal with all the (insert your favorite corps here) haters on DCP!

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, oldsoprano said:

Not sure what I would do if DCI canceled the summer tour, but whatever it is, my blood pressure will be lower just by cutting out the frustration of getting Flomarching to work decently.

Oooops cancel FLO if cancelled season...

Just now, Terri Schehr said:

I’m up for renewal next month.  I’ll be waiting. 

Me Too. Like I posted yesterday. I think  some kind of season can still occur later but I doubt it will be a "Marching Season". Most all of the corps have their music books done or near complete and it is entirely possible for them to do "Music Shows" once things calm down.

For now, we just sit this one out and wait for the next dance.

• Like 1