Sat July 31 - the music in Madison

Best sound quality on the field tonight, Cavaliers....

No generator.

Drums were tasty.

Barber shop? Fun show!

• Like 3

What energy. Sing Sing Sing just absolutely rocked. Those drum fills all throughout it were mind blowing.

Popcorneater is smiling very broadly right now, I'd imagine. 

All sandwiches at concessions are now half price: brats, hot dogs, pulled pork, and brats.

Cavaliers' energy level up a notch over last night. Horn line is still very competitive at the top tier, percussion is top 6 assuming BD and SCV are in the mix.

Visual program, however.....(yeah, I know it's an exhibition year, but c'mon, someone clearly didn't know that there was supposed to be a third number in the show and forgot to come up with anything before these guys went to camp).

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, kdaddy said:

I've liked everything that the current Cavies design team has put together... except I'm not feeling this show prior to Sing Sing Sing. 

Gotta say, I agree. Sing Sing Sing is amazing and incredibly strong, and maybe that’s the issue. The rest of the show doesn’t seem to be at the same level. Still, great show, regardless.