Phantom Regiment 2022

19 minutes ago, Continental said:

I wonder how Finals retreat and the age-out ceremony will be handled this year.  No mixing between corps allowed. 

No one will care at that point

• Haha 1

They just said on their Instagram that it’s a “show day”! I’m eager to see them back on the field tonight!

• Like 9

4 hours ago, DCFAN said:

They should follow the covid protocol that baseball is following which isn one week until everyone tests negative.  They don't want to spread this to the other corps. DCI needs to make sure the corps is safe!!!!   

If they do that, then they might as well call it a day for 2022. Slotting is real and it happens every year. Right now, there are judges that yet have had a chance for a first viewing of Phantom. If they miss what would ultimately be a quarter of the season, they are done. The corps and the show is too good to miss finals, but a very early show on Saturday night would be all they could hope for if they get slotted into that 11-8 spot, which is exactly what would happen if they miss too many shows.

At the end of the day, this is still a competitive activity and shows do matter.

I like a lot of shows this year. There are some great shows out there, but Phantom Regiment has my favorite show to this point. Love the music book. Get healthy, Phantom, so we can see yo clean the spots off this show and thrill the fans. 

• Like 9

22 hours ago, BlueStainGlass said:

If phantom has a COVID problem how come they are still doing their drum major camps? Seems weird to me. 

The drum major camp was in Akron, OH. The corps was in Rockford at the time. 🤦‍♂️

• Thanks 1