Phantom Regiment 2022

4 hours ago, Sensioto said:

Heard from a source that the show is very true to Phantom's identity but is also very modernized. Also heard that the difficulty level was elevated. Anyone have any insight into the show thus far? This thread is too quiet...

Musically, it should be quite modern, depending on how much Mahler they use. 

Visually, I'm guessing the new visual guy is more of a staging guy than a drill guy, so that will definitely be modern for them.

I rewatched 2018 Regiment last night, so I can't tell you how much I'm looking forward to 2022...

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Sensioto said:

Heard from a source that the show is very true to Phantom's identity but is also very modernized. Also heard that the difficulty level was elevated. Anyone have any insight into the show thus far? This thread is too quiet...

Well they do have their OG music designer back finally, part of the reason why last season seemed to finally be a step forward again for them. I hope he is staying with them for more years to come because it will probably mean we will see at least a little bit of the revival of of the phantom that has well...become a phantom in the last few seasons. Excited to see them come out strong this year!

On 6/16/2022 at 12:19 PM, Sensioto said:

I’ve heard some of it and I am exceedingly impressed. They have modernized arrangements (think SCV with Shaw) while keeping the heart of Phantom intact. I think we’re all in for quite a good season and hopefully a competitive rebirth of Phantom!

• Like 6

Does anyone know if we’ll be able to watch Concert in the Park somewhere on stream or video?

20 minutes ago, college-phan said:

Does anyone know if we’ll be able to watch Concert in the Park somewhere on stream or video?

Someone always posts the concert on YouTube.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Hopefully there will be a literal fan girl again!

• Like 1

I think I heard something about a preview performance tonight at their spring training site in Indiana. Not sure if there's any video or anything from it.

You mean this?

Edited by Sutasaurus
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 2