Phantom Regiment 2022

Just saw that Corps Director David Warren is leaving to concentrate on his career as High School Band Director. He will stay on until his replacement has been hired.  

On 11/17/2021 at 3:25 AM, phd-student-TTU said:

I bet they have notes of diesel, sunscreen, Gatorade and BO. 

Don’t laugh.  A radio station host on a local show, had commissioned “bar room pizza” scented candles, for a foundation he sponsors.  They were made, and sold out in a day.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, LabMaster said:

Don’t laugh.  A radio station host on a local show, had commissioned “bar room pizza” scented candles, for a foundation he sponsors.  They were made, and sold out in a day.

Phantom could do this with the noted aromas and call them “Reminiscents” candles.

• 3 months later...

Bumping this from page 9 as the season is finally underway. Can't wait to see how this season goes for Phantom Regiment!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/3/2022 at 3:00 AM, MadisonBandMan1 said:

Bumping this from page 9 as the season is finally underway. Can't wait to see how this season goes for Phantom Regiment!

Same here. They did a fabulous job recreating the 2003 show last season. Most DC fans seemed to love what they did with that. Hopefully Phantom Regiment generated lots of momentum from that, and we'll see it carry over to this season's production from them.

• Like 3

If memory serves me it’s usually on a Tuesday evening.

1 hour ago, Sutasaurus said:

If memory serves me it’s usually on a Tuesday evening.

Dang, if you can remember that far back in that much detail to your marching days, that's impressive. I can barely remember my wedding anniversary date (and man oh man do I hear about it).  

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Sensioto said:

Heard from a source that the show is very true to Phantom's identity but is also very modernized. Also heard that the difficulty level was elevated. Anyone have any insight into the show thus far? This thread is too quiet...

Reminds me of the direction change they made in 1993. I’m so excited!

• Like 3