Pioneer News From The Top – Gathering Of The Clan

In celebration of St. Patrick’s Day, all members/alumni of the Pioneer, Pioneer II, The Thing, Imperials of St. Patrick, and the Thunderbolts are invited to a ?FREE LUNCHEON? that will begin at 1:00 pm. Sunday, March 13th, 2022 United Senior Center 4515 W. Forest Home Ave. Milwaukee, WI 53219 Read the rest of the article […]

View the full article

• Like 1

Not trying to be funny but this sounds like the reunions on my dads side. This group staring daggers at that group, that group b-wording about another group…. How would you like to be an alumnus and after you age out find out about all the crap that went on. Or went on during your time and you knew. And possibly same people responsible for the crap show are “welcoming” you to the reunion. 🤭

• Haha 4

8 minutes ago, JimF-LowBari said:

Not trying to be funny but this sounds like the reunions on my dads side. This group staring daggers at that group, that group b-wording about another group…. How would you like to be an alumnus and after you age out find out about all the crap that went on. Or went on during your time and you knew. And possibly same people responsible for the crap show are “welcoming” you to the reunion. 🤭

In my case, drum corps reunions are the worst.  I avoid them at all costs.  The best thing about when I was in the RA reunion corps was that I never marched there. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Terri Schehr said:

In my case, drum corps reunions are the worst.  I avoid them at all costs.  The best thing about when I was in the RA reunion corps was that I never marched there. 

And to be really cringe worthy… yet possibly applies. If someone sees you the first time in a while they might joke and say “where have you been, did you just get out of jail?”. 

Dads side they might not be joking about just getting out of jail. 😬

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, DCP NewsFeed said:

In celebration of St. Patrick’s Day, all members/alumni of the Pioneer, Pioneer II, The Thing, Imperials of St. Patrick, and the Thunderbolts are invited to a ?FREE LUNCHEON? that will begin at 1:00 pm. Sunday, March 13th, 2022 United Senior Center 4515 W. Forest Home Ave. Milwaukee, WI 53219 Read the rest of the article […]

View the full article

What could go wrong? 

• Haha 4