Santa Clara Vanguard 2022

On 5/29/2022 at 7:22 PM, KVG_DC said:

mr-hamburger.jpg

Krusty Burger first thing that came to mind...

3 hours ago, saxfreq1128 said:

See I dunno, SCV 2015-19 (especially ‘17 onward) were already such a fresh sound, to me — they hit that peak where the brass style was very recognizable as current SCV, and it simply grew more forward-thinking over his time there. It felt like they found a way to combine the dark, complex sounds of the Bartok/Devil’s Staircase/etc era and meld it with the fan-friendliness of Scheherazade 2 / Les Miz / etc. (which was the beginning of JD’s tenure there, no?) I feel like I’m in the minority (with you) when I say this, but I think ‘19’s music program was absolutely phenomenal, minus maybe the ending.

I’m not WORRIED, but if he was fired that’d be disappointing. If the reasons for his firing were because of the usual bad behavior, PR hopefully wouldn’t have snatched him up so quickly. 

ps … do NOT let these west coasters trick you all into thinking In n Out is good … It’s so so so subpar. Respect your tastebuds. Don’t let evil win. 

Did you just take a shot at In N Out?!

THATS IT! 

Me and you.............afterschool............3pm............behind the gym. 

Lol.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

1 minute ago, Chief Guns said:

THATS IT! 

Lol.

It’s really good but Culver’s is pretty good, too.  I’ve never had whataburger. I do have a Culver’s right down the street in Hooterville or else I wouldn’t have moved here.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Terri Schehr said:

It’s really good but Culver’s is pretty good, too.  I’ve never had whataburger. I do have a Culver’s right down the street in Hooterville or else I wouldn’t have moved here.

Never had Culver's. I love Whataburger honestly. 

• Like 3

16 hours ago, Terri Schehr said:

'You're just a Cheeseburger in Paradise then, Terri... (... haha! )  😋

Edited by Boss Anova
  • Haha 1

23 hours ago, saxfreq1128 said:

(which was the beginning of JD’s tenure there, no?) I feel like I’m in the minority (with you) when I say this, but I think ‘19’s music program was absolutely phenomenal, minus maybe the ending.

ps … do NOT let these west coasters trick you all into thinking In n Out is good … It’s so so so subpar. Respect your tastebuds. Don’t let evil win. 

JD started in 2012. Agree completely  btw, I thought 2019 could have had a stronger  ending (though that could be more do to with the program then the brass writing itself) 

Whatever  the reason for JD's departure, moving towards a more..."crown-y" sound makes perfectly  sound sense to me. 

and BTW... in n out is the absolute LEADER when it comes to quality burgers  fries and shakes at REASONABLE PRICES. I Saw some receipt from a dinner for two at five guys that  was  44 bucks! 44!! Unreal. And NOBODY has anything on Animal Fries. Do non-californians even know about the secret menu? I swear people, I can do this all day. 

On 6/14/2022 at 9:58 PM, Terri Schehr said:

I think a classic Whopper Cheese is pretty tasty. 

• 2 weeks later...

Amazing Show tonight!! Can’t wait to see the rest!! Bravo!

On 6/14/2022 at 6:56 PM, Chief Guns said:

THATS IT! 

Lol.

Haha. I'd rather have Wendy's, McDonald's, Burger King, or a stale piece of toast than In N Out. Haha. I'm not a burger fan and their fries suck!