July 2nd - East Coast Classic ... Quincy, Massachusetts

Great first score Cadets!

• Like 3

1 minute ago, jjeffeory said:

Great first score Cadets!

yup solid start and plenty of cont to grow - give this corps a month 

• Like 3

Yeah, that's a great first score for Cadets. They could challenge BK, PR, Cavaliers when all is said and done. But they have a tough drill to clean. But I love the show and with some tweaks I think Cadets will be incredible. 

Boston is a legit top 4 or 5 corps. Maybe top 3. The top 5 will be a very competitive place to be this year. BD, Crown, Bloo, SCV and Boston all have strong captions. It will come down to visual and GE. I still like BD in this regard, but between SCV, Bloo, Boston, and Crown take your pick. Any one of those corps could make the right tweaks and soar. 

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, George Dixon said:

yup solid start and plenty of cont to grow - give this corps a month 

Could be fighting for 5th or 6th!

1 minute ago, jwillis35 said:

Yeah, that's a great first score for Cadets. They could challenge BK, PR, Cavaliers when all is said and done. But they have a tough drill to clean. But I love the show and with some tweaks I think Cadets will be incredible. 

Boston is a legit top 4 or 5 corps. Maybe top 3. The top 5 will be a very competitive place to be this year. BD, Crown, Bloo, SCV and Boston all have strong captions. It will come down to visual and GE. I still like BD in this regard, but between SCV, Bloo, Boston, and Crown take your pick. Any one of those corps could make the right tweaks and soar. 

This is going down to the wire. 

• Like 2

Just now, jjeffeory said:

Could be fighting for 5th or 6th!

Should be fighting for 1st. Only corps that still plays hard stuff and moves at the same time

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, jwillis35 said:

I'm still not counting The Cavaliers out for a higher placement. They just had one heck of an improved performance day over day.

I know you don't really care for them, as I've stated for many years, but I'm going to give them a fair shake after their improvement tonight.

Edited by jjeffeory
  • Like 2