Show replay on Flo Sports

The management of show replays is horrible. Mostly no sound, text that states LIVE and when you click on that...nothing but This event has not started yet!

Total BS. Very disappointing from DCI.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Terri Schehr said:

They cut out before Blue Devils today. 

I was furious!  I left work early to be home in time to see them.  I sent flo a nasty-gram. 

• Like 5

10 minutes ago, DWW11 said:

I was furious!  I left work early to be home in time to see them.  I sent flo a nasty-gram. 

Ouch. I would not have been happy either.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, DWW11 said:

I sent an email as well. The whole replay was bizarre. It started late and then there was about an hour-long blank commercial break in the middle. If that was the intermission of the show, why on earth not cut that out for the replay? And then it ends with the final corps entering the field? Major screwups all around.

• Like 5

Just now, NakedEye said:

I sent an email as well. The whole replay was bizarre. It started late and then there was about an hour-long blank commercial break in the middle. If that was the intermission of the show, why on earth not cut that out for the replay? And then it ends with the final corps entering the field? Major screwups all around.

I knew that was longer than 30 minutes. 

why noon? on weekdays? People have jobs

• Like 5

10 hours ago, Jeff Ream said:

why noon? on weekdays? People have jobs

Exactly - I have an odd job schedule; I usually work from 1pm-930pm.  Would be nice if shows were available on-demand for, say, a week after the show is over.

Are there copyright/licensing issues that would prevent this?