Show replay on Flo Sports

41 minutes ago, keystone3ply said:

Same for me; I have to keep rebooting.  I’m done… 

I found that simply switching between the 2 camera options temporarily solved it without completely rebooting. 

• Like 2

I think it great that we are all connecting with one another. DC people are some of the best. But...instead of complaining to each other who do we contact to change this. DCI maybe? Who and how do we get in touch with a DCI representative? After all I can't imagine DCI wanting this low of a professional product associated with them especially on the 50th anniversary.

32 minutes ago, Cappybara said:

I already know this stream is going to be flawless while BD is setting up and then start to buffer all over the place as soon as they actually start the show and I’m already upset about it 

And that was exactly my experience. 🤦‍♀️ Complete clarity during the setup. Time to admire how uniformly they position their horns around the circle. Then the show starts and I'm buffered and out before they even take the jackets off. I saw maybe 1/3 of the show total. Thank goodness they are on the way to time zones that make it easier to see it live, as the replays are worthless.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Edward Catanzaro said:

I think it great that we are all connecting with one another. DC people are some of the best. But...instead of complaining to each other who do we contact to change this. DCI maybe? Who and how do we get in touch with a DCI representative? After all I can't imagine DCI wanting this low of a professional product associated with them especially on the 50th anniversary.

Think they signed a long term contract?  I tried to send an email in my Flo account but couldn't find a link.  I will send an email to DCI in the morning.  I haven't had an account in several years due to their lack of quality product.  (Thought they had improved.)  It's just ridiculous & incredulous.  😡      

2 minutes ago, keystone3ply said:

Think they signed a long term contract?  I tried to send an email in my Flo account but couldn't find a link.  I will send an email to DCI in the morning.  I haven't had an account in several years due to their lack of quality product.  (Thought they had improved.)  It's just ridiculous & incredulous.  😡      

support@flosports.tv

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Tony Flores said:

My tablet streamed the rebroadcast flawlessly. My only beef is that I pay good money and I have to get blasted by commercials. including an add for a very contentious primary election in my area. 

Maybe you can pay more for no commercials.  Reach out to Flo and share this idea. 

3 hours ago, Tony Flores said:

My tablet streamed the rebroadcast flawlessly. My only beef is that I pay good money and I have to get blasted by commercials. including an add for a very contentious primary election in my area. 

And blasted is the operative word. I was watching and listening with ear buds in when they went to commercial. that was ridiculously loud.

• Like 2

On 7/9/2022 at 7:18 PM, MGCpimpOtimp said:

There are some individual corps performances available on demand with sound. That is different than the re-broadcast. The article at the beginning of the year said more and more would be added as they get copyright clearance.

Just bringing this post back up for some of y'all that may have missed it. Depending on the corps, you don't have to rely on the rebroadcast. It does seem like they're prioritizing mostly finalist groups which is certainly frustrating for our non finalist and open class friends, but also, this feels like the closest to FanNetwork we're ever gonna get again (who knows if the prioritization is intentional or just how how rights happened to work out).

Right now from what I'm seeing it looks like they have rights so far to:

• Boston
  • SCV
  • Cavaliers
  • Mandarins
  • Phantom
  • Crossmen
  • Academy
  • Thanks 1