Saturday, July 9th ... “CrownBEAT” … River Bluff High School – Lexington, SOUTH CAROLINA

Finally went back and watched the Cadets. Absolutely love that show, much needed after the past several years' designs. But good lord, what on earth are those uniforms?! It looks like something you'd pick up at Old Navy in the early 2000s.

Edited by Musicman1084

4 minutes ago, Barneveld said:

Is Crown doing an encore? Or did that get cut because of weather?

Radar looks clear.  I hope they get to do the encore

Just now, 2000Cadet said:

I haven't seen much negative critique of their show other than the electronics. Based on what I'm hearing on Flo, I think its warranted. 

There have been criticisms. Some of them are totally fair. But there are a number of posters who haven’t missed a chance yet to voice the same complaints. Not saying this is unique to Crown. Lord knows it isn’t. But it does feel kind of like “copy and paste” every year. 

It seems like Crown’s thread is one of the most active every single year so I guess that’s a good thing, even if it’s not all positive.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, George Dixon said:

well, you're both wrong lol

lol. If i am wrong so be it, but i prefer Boston show tonight, without taking away anything from crown.. Yes crown show it's like a BOA show, It definitely sure wont Beat BD.