Sunday, July 10th - “DCI West” … Stanford Stadium – Stanford University – Palo Alto, California

2 minutes ago, Newseditor44 said:

Nora Jones is high. 

And if she gave Crown that MA score, she would still be high correct?

• Haha 5

3 minutes ago, Newseditor44 said:

Nora Jones is high. 

I don’t know. I liked her song ‘Don’t Know Why’ back in the day. I think she’s alright.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

6 minutes ago, Newseditor44 said:

Nora Jones is high. 

That’s allowed in California. 🫡

• Haha 4

What is the Covid protocol?   Does a person have to out a certain number of days or does it depend on how fast an individual recovers?   L.A. County may go back to a mandatory mask mandate THIS WEEK because the Covid numbers are rising too fast.   Fasten your seat belts.

Edited by 27Socal
spelling

Allegedly over in the Crown thread, Crown was going to score an 84.25 and sweep all captions tonight if they would have performed and not did a standstill.

And all these years BD was the ones accused of having predetermined scores and judges in their back pockets. Lol.

• Like 2
  • Haha 6

2 minutes ago, Chief Guns said:

Allegedly over in the Crown thread, Crown was going to score an 84.25 and sweep all captions tonight if they would have performed and not did a standstill.

And all these years BD was the ones accused of having predetermined scores and judges in their back pockets. Lol.

Crown and Boston fans shedding all kinds of blue tears tonight. So much hate over there on the East Coast. 😂

• Like 7

26 minutes ago, CAtenhut said:

Crown and Boston fans shedding all kinds of blue tears tonight. So much hate over there on the East Coast. 😂

No hate from Boston fans (at least not the ones who participate on DCP) for BD. We recognize that the Devils have set the standards of excellence for the activity.

Honestly I'd like to see someone else win for a change, but if it isn't the Crusaders (and I'm NOT predicting that), I have no problem with BD winning.

• Like 1

Just watched the BD hornline drill from the high cam.   So much variety.   Nothing is ever repeated.  He never stays on a drill pattern too long.  Just long enough.  And the way it syncs in with the music or leads into the next section of music.  Genius!

Edited by 27Socal
  • Like 1

Wait, did y'all already KNOW that this is what PC's headstone prop said and that's why everyone's been clamoring for the shark to appear? Or are PC's folks hearing your call and inching closer toward serious fan service?

FXW5o7rUUAAEp20?format=jpg&name=large

Edited by brassboy
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, CAtenhut said:

Honestly, the only hate for BD I really see nowadays (atleast on DCP) is from the Crownies. Fear and jealousy does that 🙂 

• Like 7