CAVIES ARE BACK!

1 minute ago, OldSnareDrummer said:

At this point, I'd be far better suited being a prop. Just push me around so I can enjoy the show from all sides. 

Cadets had a show like that...dunno if you wanna stand around and do beefcake poses for 11 minutes though.

• Haha 8

1 minute ago, KVG_DC said:

Cadets had a show like that...dunno if you wanna stand around and do beefcake poses for 11 minutes though.

There'd be no question whatsoever, where's the beef. There's sure to be plenty of cake too, the caloried kind. 

• Haha 4

7 minutes ago, OldSnareDrummer said:

There'd be no question whatsoever, where's the beef. There's sure to be plenty of cake too, the caloried kind. 

And now presenting their 2023 program "An old persons guide to Drum Corps.."

• Haha 4

I always wondered what rehersals were like for that guy.  Did they make him stand out there for hours doing poses and getting his tan or was he just on for shows and maybe full run throughs.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Weaklefthand4ever said:

And now presenting their 2023 program "An old persons guide to Drum Corps.."

If EVER there was a show for VK to come back and do...

• Haha 2

I just got home. from the show.  All corps performed well and most were marching holes.

Cavaliers were very exciting tonight.  They must have added a couple more guard members since the earlier shows that I saw on video.  They did march a couple holes tonight.  The horn line sure has some difficult playing!  Though the guard is very good, there were at least 5 drops tonight.  This show will score high by the end of the season.  It is entertaining and complex.   This show will end up being one of the crowd favorites this year!

Edited by dcikon2
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

19 hours ago, KVG_DC said:

I always wondered what rehersals were like for that guy.  Did they make him stand out there for hours doing poses and getting his tan or was he just on for shows and maybe full run throughs.

From what I remember, he spent a good portion of the summer practicing his french horn in private.  The rest was spent working out to stay buff and getting oiled/painted up!