Tuesday, July 19th “DCI Broken Arrow” …. Tiger Stadium Broken Arrow High School … Broken Arrow, OKLAHOMA

5 minutes ago, FTNK said:

Also no one likes double tonguing

At least buy me a drink first!

i don't have flo cause it's a scam in my book😎 i'm experiencing this show through the eyes of the forums

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Poppycock said:

It’s getting out of hand here. Murphy the cat is on a rampage. Lucas just opened this enormous bag of circus cheese popcorn to eat while watching the Crownies. Ramon has a bag of Cheetos jumbo cheese puffs. Guess it’s time to get really cheesy right here right now! 

If finals were in Madison Crown would win hands down - they like cheese in Wisconsin 

• Haha 4

Wish the app worked in my living room.

• Like 1

For two corps who have been generally neck & neck the last five seasons or so, the difference between BK & Blue Stars back to back was startling tonight, and that is a commentary on both groups - on BK sliding back heavily in terms of design, but also in performance captions as well, and of Blue Stars really surging forward in both design and execution. Everything about that Blue Stars show is screaming "surge forward", and everything about BK's show is shrugging "eh". Maybe it's because they haven't really grabbed my attention in a few years (whereas BK almost always does), but Blue Stars are startlingly good this season, and that show is a real winner from every aspect. Color me impressed!

Edited by Jake W.