Tuesday, July 19th “DCI Broken Arrow” …. Tiger Stadium Broken Arrow High School … Broken Arrow, OKLAHOMA

2 minutes ago, Chief Guns said:

LMAO!!!!! LOVE THIS!!!!

DO IT UP DEVILS!!!!!!!!!

PHEW! that was mighty... LOVE IT! BLUE DEVILS I AM SO PROUD.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, henry7184 said:

No, everyone hates on them because everyone is not qualified to judge and therefore they think they know something which they actually know nothing about. I used to be like that. I’ve wised up. BD wins, and BD wins by 1.5 because they do drum corps better than everyone else most years. Once you realize that it brings you a great sense of freedom. It’s wonderful.

They do Drum Corps to the sheets better than everyone else to win. That's a that matters to them. As a BD fan they are talented but the shows don't get me excited anymore as they use too. Think about the fans sometimes.  

Edited by rchitectburd23BD01
addition
  • Like 3
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 1

3 minutes ago, spacewill said:

No, oh my, just a trash score.  Theres zero chance BD won brass, yet they take ot by .3.  Call it what you want, the only people who agree with the spread are BD fans.

Not true!  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

The Total Entertainment Product (TM) is a complete integration of props, body movement, gymnastics, BLAST!, Broadway,  modern dance, electronic soundscapes, Cirque du Soleil, drums and brass band level technical proficiency, all amplified and filtered through a complex system of microphones, mixers and speakers. It is where the activity is going, and I think only BD, Crown and Bluecoats deliver it to the highest level

Edited by FTNK
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, henry7184 said:

No, everyone hates on them because everyone is not qualified to judge and therefore they think they know something which they actually know nothing about. I used to be like that. I’ve wised up. BD wins, and BD wins by 1.5 because they do drum corps better than everyone else most years. Once you realize that it brings you a great sense of freedom. It’s wonderful.

Dont need a title of judge to hear the music.  BD did not win brass.  And GE is just a joke.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

Just now, rchitectburd23BD01 said:

They do Drum Corps to the sheets better than everyone else to win. That's a that matters to them. As a BD fan they are talented but the shows don't get me excited anyway as they use too. 

I agree. I’m not a BD fan. Have never really been although I loved their 2017 show. When you finally just realize that you aren’t qualified to judge and that BD wins because they are the best it is really freeing and makes the activity so much more enjoyable.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Vidal28Rdg said:

I’ve been saying that they’re in the mix as well, but I don’t think they win it this year. It’s kinda like how BD fans say you gotta take the title from them, same goes with Crown and brass, it has to be consistent and the spread definitely doesn’t indicate Crown can’t win brass on any given night

I think you can also say that about SCV and percussion at this point.

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, henry7184 said:

I’m seeing a lot of crying about the spread between Crown and BD. 

I don’t. 

• Like 2
  • Confused 2