Tuesday, July 19th “DCI Broken Arrow” …. Tiger Stadium Broken Arrow High School … Broken Arrow, OKLAHOMA

I will say, I'm not a fan of the opening mvts of BD's show. Just not a fan. The ballad on is so got dam good though, I can be just fine with that. Real rough run for rifles tonight. Just needs polishing is all. Very very good show Devils.

Just now, MikeRapp said:

Yep, same basic formula almost every year. Exceptions were absolutely remarkable. This year is just the same basic technically perfect, but ultimately formulaic, BD.

If it ain't broke...

Just now, Ediker said:

For sure, it could happen with how good everyone is. THAT design though is pretty unbeatable. 

That design is very BD. I think Crown and Bloo are far more innovative. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

It’d be fun to BD to take a dip tonight because they will raise hell for the rest of the season if that happens. So I say … let them dip 😈

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Rylan said:

It’s always the same one too. 

Lets not single out any one of these young adults for their mistakes. 

Edited by Den8uml
  • Thanks 3

Bloo's  guard PJ's look so comfortable.  But perhaps that's because it's midnight here and i should be wearing mine for bed.

• Like 1

Might be my favorite use of trombones in a show to date.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

It's so interesting to see the contrasting shows between SCV and BD.  SCV is so precise in every way.   And that's a good thing.   BD drill sets seem much more free flowing - like members aren't expected to hit exact dots, but be able in interpret where they're supposed to be in relation to the set.  That's not a bad thing either,  but how do judges decide who gets the points?  Anyway, loved both shows.

• Like 1