Saturday, July 23 ... “DCI Southwestern Championship” … Alamodome … SAN ANTONIO, TEXAS Saturday, July 23… 1:30 PM CT

i feel like all of the best designed shows feel like a step up when they're bring performed indoors because that's what they were designed for.  really felt a big difference from cadets, bloo, and scv.  betting it'll continue. 

• Like 4

Lots of little blips and bloops and errors tonight from SCV but it was also their most convincing run so far this season — proud of them! I’ve had this show’s back since day 1 and I only love it more and more. 

• Like 6

Well that made numbers management fun 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Yeah SCV, that was slammin'. Things are really coming together. Second movement brass entrances were perfect with the percussion this time, wow, just great. Love the sparkliness of the new uniform tops, though getting the tunics off was a little clumsy in my opinion.

• Like 2

Just now, dsundercover said:

What are the rules about coming on/off the field? I noticed Boston's props were halfway across the field and SCV was still leaving the field. I always thought each corps had a 17 minute window to get on the field, perform, and get off the field with no overlap.

There's a DCI person at the gate telling a corps when they can bring stuff on the field