Monday July 25 ... “DCI Mesquite” … Mesquite Memorial Stadium Mesquite, TEXAS

45 minutes ago, keystone3ply said:

That show title, "DCI Mesquite", triggers my desire for some Texas BBQ... 

The title on that video is sus.  I know of no human who licks their fingers that way and if I saw them doing it, I'd be a bit weirded out.  

• Haha 2

7 hours ago, NebraskaGBR said:

“DCI Mesquite” Mesquite Memorial Stadium   Mesquite, TEXAS   Monday, July 25th.. 8:00 PM CT

Plenty of sunshine. Continued hot. High 103F. Winds S at 10 to 15 mph.
“Projected” weather    

8:00 PM CT   Mostly Sunny   97F Temp   100F Heat index    0% chance of rain     .0 in     30% humidity     8 MPH .. SSE
                                        as of Monday, July 25   6:15 AM ET…     ALT FORECAST        RADAR

Mesquite Memorial Stadium       LOCATION/MAP
2411 W. Scyene Rd
Mesquite, Texas 75149
DCI Tickets   

Monday, July 25
Competition START:
  9:00 PM ...  Eastern ...                New York ... Atlanta
 8:00 PM ...  CENTRAL            Chicago   Mesquite, TEXAS Houston
  7:00 PM ...  Mountain ...             Denver
  6:00 AM ...  Pacific ...                  LA
SCORES Announced:
12:08 AM ...  Eastern                    New York ... Atlanta
11:08 PM ...  CENTRAL               Chicago   Mesquite, TEXAS Houston
10:08 PM ...  Mountain                  Denver
  9:08 PM ...  Pacific ...                 LA

United States Time Zone Map

LINE UP:
All times CT and subject to change
  8:00 PM … Welcome & National Anthem
  8:10 PM … Genesis – Austin, TX        
  8:27 PM … Pacific Crest – Diamond Bar, CA     
  8:44 PM … Madison Scouts – Madison, WI                     
  9:01 PM … Troopers – Casper, WY   
  9:18 PM … Blue Knights – Denver, CO
  9:35 PM … Colts – Dubuque, IA
  9:52 PM … Mandarins – Sacramento, CA
10:09 PM … The Cavaliers – Rosemont, IL      
10:26 PM … Carolina Crown – Fort Mill, SC
10:51 PM … Encore by The Cavaliers – Rosemont, IL      
11:08 PM Scores Announced         

FloMarching                       
TODAY Monday  July 25                     8:00 PM CT          DCI Mesquite                                                Mesquite, TX
Wednesday …      July 27                         7:00 PM CT          DCI Southern Mississippi                                 Hattiesburg, MS
Wednesday
     July 27                         7:30 PM CT          DCI Little Rock                                                Little Rock, AR
Friday                   July 29                         7:00 PM CT         
The Masters of the Summer Music Games       Murfreesboro, TN
Saturday               July 30                         5:00 PM ET         
DCI Southeastern Championship                      Atlanta, GA
Sunday                 July 31                         6:00 PM ET         
NightBEAT                                                     Winston-Salem, NC           

RECAPS   direct LINKS are in the Source
7/24   Diablo Valley Classic              Union City, CA                     Courtesy of   DCI                 Courtesy of  From the Pressbox 
7/24   DCI New Hampshire               Nashua, NH                         Courtesy of   
DCI                 Courtesy of  From the Pressbox
7/23   DCI San Antonio                     San Antonio, TX                  Courtesy of   DCI                 Courtesy of  From the Pressbox 
7/19   DCI Broken Arrow                    Broken Arrow, OK               Courtesy of 
DCI                  Courtesy of  From the Pressbox

To be posted circa 1:00 PM  ET  … Farm duties / animals await
Worksheet # 1
Predictions: Place & Score   … I use it while watching DCI shows on FloMarching.

Good luck on the farm today, Husker. I hope some of the moisture got to you. Kansas has been drying up pretty bad. Especially out west.

2 hours ago, KVG_DC said:

The title on that video is sus.  I know of no human who licks their fingers that way and if I saw them doing it, I'd be a bit weirded out.  

Please don't "shoot the poster".  Obviously you've never been in a elementary or middle school cafeteria lately.  

My wife is a retired kindergarten teacher; she's got stories... 

:juggle:  :spitting:

Edited by keystone3ply
cx
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, keystone3ply said:

Please don't "shoot the poster".  Obviously you've never been in a elementary or middle school cafeteria lately.  

My wife is a retired kindergarten teacher; she's got stories... 

:juggle:  :spitting:

DCP is an equal opportunity forum. Here we "shoot" everybody. 🙂

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, Logan Dingus said:

Good luck on the farm today, Husker. I hope some of the moisture got to you. Kansas has been drying up pretty bad. Especially out west.

Heat wave is "finally" breaking today.  Most of our fields are yellowish brown, but the hay is still being cut.  We've added one more 250+ gallon water trough for our beef cows.  Both troughs are filled several times a day.  We're lucky our farm borders on a couple of creeks + we have a spring on our property.  Hunting dogs aren't too crazy about this weather.  We have "gigantic" fans in the barn for them.  I still manage to take them out early each morning ... or should I say they take me for a walk each morning ... especially when they pick up a scent.

Edited by NebraskaGBR
  • Like 2

23 minutes ago, NebraskaGBR said:

Heat wave is "finally" breaking today.  Most of our fields are yellowish brown, but the hay is still being cut.  We've added one more 250+ gallon water trough for our beef cows.  Both troughs are filled several times a day.  We're lucky our farm borders on a couple of creeks + we have a spring on our property.  Hunting dogs aren't too crazy about this weather.  We have "gigantic" fans in the barn for them.  I still manage to take them out early each morning ... or should I say they take me for a walk each morning ... especially when they pick up a scent.

I don't know if I just never noticed and read your sig or it's a new add, but you have one impressive resume, young man. And on top of that, you also keep us fed. Thank you for your service to our Nation and also to your Father. Mine too was a Korean Vet. Thank you. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Go Mandies!!! Good luck to Pacific Crest too, I think they're so underrated this year

• Like 4

Counting down the minutes until I can shut this work laptop down and head to the stadium! Hopefully traffic isn’t too bad. Parking can get a little hairy at that stadium once the first few lots fill up. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Terri Schehr said:

I’m going to miss this one.  It’s “Better Call Saul” night. 

We always record it and watch on tues. I don’t know why, and I don’t ask

• Haha 1