MURFREESBORO PREDICTIONS

37 minutes ago, jaylogan said:

1. Rain 99.65

2. Standstill 91.3

Sadly, this could be the same prediction all the way through to Nightbeat on Sunday.  

Edited by Old Corps Guy
  • Like 1
  • Sad 3

2 hours ago, Old Corps Guy said:

Sadly, this could be the same prediction all the way through to Nightbeat on Sunday.  

Hope not, I'm driving many hundreds of miles to go to Atlanta.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, jjeffeory said:

Current Atlanta forecast for Saturday is high of 88, low of 72, and a 40% chance of late day scattered showers.

Probably won't be a washout but there could be a delay at some point if there's lightning

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

whoever scores highest wins unless rain shows up, then that wins

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Musicman1084 said:

Will Bluecoats be in standstill again tonight? It seemed like there were very few holes in the brass and percussion (maybe 3-4?) last night, and it looked like a very large chunk (if not all?) of the guard lined up for the encore last night. 

Not sure about tonight, but Murfreesboro is tomorrow night, Friday July 29th.  🤔

2 hours ago, jjeffeory said:

The potential weather issue & the venue/location is a 'no go' for me this year.  Trying Murfreesboro but it may be a wash; at least it's a decent stadium.  Hopefully ATL works out & I'll try it on the Flo.  

• Like 1

I had a little mid-south road trip planned. Murfreesboro tomorrow, drive to NC on Saturday with a stop in Asheville, then NightBeat on Sunday. I'm debating whether to cancel the whole thing. It looks like it's likely to rain all day in both places, meaning that even if the shows are not cancelled, the fields will be so wet they will probably be stand-still situations. Rats.

• Sad 1