Saturday, July 30th .. 4:55 PM “DCI Southeastern Championship” …Center Parc Credit Union Stadium … Atlanta, GEORGIA

8 minutes ago, spacewill said:

I don't know if I love the fabric, but #### their sound when they are in the fabric is spine tingling in person!  Such a beautiful sound!

Based on comments here I expected the fabric to look awful, but in person last night I thought it was beautiful and by the crowd reaction a lot of people seemed to agree

• Like 1

Just now, KVG_DC said:

I’d say the peaks as the escaped rebel angels build pandemonium.  They’re then toppled in the battle and reestablished as the snake makes the next move and tempts Adam and Eve. 

I say they are trees in the garden. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Dunno why people hate the trombone suicides so much — they make me laugh LOL

• Like 2

Just now, DWW11 said:

I say they are trees in the garden. 

Could be.  I just know the poem and keep looking (and seeing) things that line up.  But I’m probably doing eisegesis as much as exegesis here.  

Just now, skevinp said:

Based on comments here I expected the fabric to look awful, but in person last night I thought it was beautiful and by the crowd reaction a lot of people seemed to agree

Yeah, it does lose effect on TV.  I ignore the fabric and just get wowed by the sound.  I loved the Crown show even more in person.  But there is a dead zone in the middle they need to fix, it's like they get you amped, you almost fall asleep, then BOOM smack you in the face with the closer!