Sunday, July 31st 5:15 PM “NightBEAT: The greatest show on Turf” … Truist Field at Wake Forest University Winston-Salem, NORTH CAROLINA

20 minutes ago, ThePlanets said:

Those who have been to a live show in the past few weeks.

Which corps is the LOUDEST?

I have only watched on Flo but SCV has caught me off guard several times- with one brass hit knocking something off my kitchen counter.

I was at Atlanta. Crown was the corps that got the loudest on one chord, but I would say BD or Boston were the loudest overall hornline for the full show 

• Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, saxfreq1128 said:

did someone hear a kitten …

Yup, MEOW for sure!

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Vdad76 said:

I have just not been able to connect with this show, this year.  I know the songs, but I just find myself thinking ho hum with this show.  They are clean, they march well.  I don’t like the props that rise nowhere, they are pointless to me.  Since their Babylon show, SCV just hasn’t clicked with me 

I love the members and the show has a unique perspective, which I admire, very Japanese style approach to design. However, Babylon has proven a tough act to follow, this show is like that, without all the angst - I'm left feeling little, it's a little stale. Terrific corps though. 

• Like 1

Flashback. I feel like I'm waiting for the video screens to start working.

Now why is BAC guard getting slippery fingers all of a sudden. No matter, recoveries have been great

Edited by saxfreq1128
  • Thanks 1

Man that freeze stop was so good I thought Flo freezed up on me for a second.

• Like 1