Sunday, July 31st 5:15 PM “NightBEAT: The greatest show on Turf” … Truist Field at Wake Forest University Winston-Salem, NORTH CAROLINA

2 minutes ago, Poppycock said:

Now that was a great show 

If only that drum line was just a smidge better …

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, OldManCorpse said:

I agree with you 100%. But I don’t think the individuals that “run” the program are smart enough to even know who to let go. There is no way that drill writer should write for them again, or any drum corps for that matter. WoW

Tough peanut gallery.  Y’all insulted the performance, the props, the drill, the production, the intelligence of those running the program… 

• Thanks 1

old DCI vets on Flo are letting out some great information and advice telling amazing stories. love to see it.

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, Terri Schehr said:

I went to Nightbeat in Charlotte sometime in the 90’s. It was a…wait for it…standstill because of rain.

My worst memory is hydroplaning and almost flying off a guardrail-less mountain road on the way to the show in 2003. The show was canceled, but I had enough exhilaration for one night to not finish the trip. 

1 minute ago, TrumpetFairy said:

Tough peanut gallery.  Y’all insulted the performance, the props, the drill, the production, the intelligence of those running the program… 

In other words … Just another day on DCP

• Like 2

Just now, Ashontheinternet said:

old DCI vets on Flo are letting out some great information and advice telling amazing stories. love to see it.

Going to HS in Belleville, IL…it was Black Knights vets that sparked my love for this activity

• Like 4

Just now, c.l. said:

My worst memory is hydroplaning and almost flying off a guardrail-less mountain road on the way to the show in 2003. The show was canceled, but I had enough exhilaration for one night to not finish the trip. 

Yikes. Sounds like your ride back was as harrowing as mine.  It was raining like hell on 40 back to Tennessee and that road cuts right through the Blue Ridge. Scary. 

• Like 1