Saturday, August 6th “DCI Eastern Classic” J Birney Crum Stadium Allentown, PENNSYLVANIA

1 minute ago, greg_orangecounty said:

Loved Jersey Surf!!!!  And what a concept.  Playing music people actually know. 

and actual songs - it's radical

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, greg_orangecounty said:

Loved Jersey Surf!!!!  And what a concept.  Playing music people actually know. 

The whole reason I have to create a Playlist on YouTube and Napster of source music every year. That way, I can hear/learn the music I didn't know. 

Edited by Old Corps Guy

35 minutes ago, DWW11 said:

I think SCV is cleaner, has a better design, and they sell it better. They are also peaking at the right time. 

Thank you. I think SCV has a better design. I'm not sure if I can agree that they are cleaner and sell it better. I hope they top Crown, but I just think it's highly unlikely given the margin really hasn't changed from the first meeting until yesterday. Tonight might be very telling. If they are under a point below Crown it's possible, if it's more than a point, it's highly unlikely IMO.

Edited by henry7184
  • Like 3

Remind me again.... What were the reasons for increasing the number of MM per corps?  

1 minute ago, henry7184 said:

Thank you. I think SCV has a better design. I'm not sure if I can agree that they are cleaner and sell it better. I hope they top Crown, but I just think it's highly unlikely given the margin really hasn't changed from the first meeting until yesterday. Tonight might be very telling. If they are under a point below Crown it's possible, if it's more than a point, it's highly unlikely IMO.

I mean if they had a better design were cleaner AND sell it better, Crown probably wouldn't have soundly beaten them every time - just a theory!