Saturday, August 6th “DCI Eastern Classic” J Birney Crum Stadium Allentown, PENNSYLVANIA

1 minute ago, jasgre2000 said:

It’s a big disappointment. E=MC2 is one of the best designed shows ever, IMO. I know it’s not the same staff, but I keep expecting more from Crown. They’ve done good shows since then, but not close to that level.

Woah. E=MC2 as one of the best designed shows ever? I’m curious how many people share that opinion. I think Crown had some intense demand, an insane hornline and colorguard, and some superb cleanliness. Was it one of the best designed shows ever? I wouldn’t place it in my top 30.

• Thanks 1

7 corps over 90 going into finals week. Baller. 

• Like 8

1 minute ago, MidWAmericanArts said:

Woah. E=MC2 as one of the best designed shows ever? I’m curious how many people share that opinion. I think Crown had some intense demand, an insane hornline and colorguard, and some superb cleanliness. Was it one of the best designed shows ever? I wouldn’t place it in my top 30.

I'm in @jasgre2000's camp on this one.

Cavies 2nd in drums.... congrats.

• Like 2

J Missing WAS here tonite.  So,  that makes these scores comparable to last night

People need to remember two things about Allentown.

1. BD, Boston and Bluecoats (arguably the top 3 (I'm tossing out the Atlanta results) were all compared to each other.

2. Crown was compared to SCV.

Who had the more favorable comparison? This is exactly like 2019, when the top 3 (BD, Bloo and SCV) were all on the same night and people went crazy with Crown's score on the second night thinking they were going to make a run. 

* Tossing out Atlanta because those scores were clearly an anomaly compared to what was happening before, and what's happening after.

Edited by henry7184
  • Like 2
  • Confused 1