Thursday, August 11th “DCI World Championship PRELIMS” Lucas Oil Stadium Indianapolis, INDIANA

i'm convinced bluecoats show has some sort of permanent subliminal messaging.  like i'm going to be teaching in a few weeks and suddenly start barking at my students or something.  but i guess i'll watch it again anyway. 

and this new intro background noise has me really scared for real actually

seriously tripping. if you're on high cam, look at the wheels in the back left of the field, and tell me they're not vibrating. 

Edited by Lance
  • Haha 1

Everyone in contention for a caption award better step it up starting now.  It's a 3 day average.

Not seeing a lot of super runs so far.

Just now, George Dixon said:

they're on their way - a good run tonight, some things to tighten up over the next couple of night - great job by the brass in particular.

I disagree. They are back. I think their show is so fantastic. Yes, maybe not up to what the top top corps are doing, but they are sensational this year. I was very worried after 2019 that they were going to head the way of Regiment and Madison. Glad that didn't happen.

• Like 1

I really wanted to hit the mega millions so I could put the propstache in my front yard

I wouldn't put SCV above the three ahead of them, but I want there to be four medals. For any of these four not to get a medal is sad.