Friday, August 12th “DCI World Championship SEMIFINALS” Lucas Oil Stadium Indianapolis, INDIANA

Get it SCV. 

Two words...floating woman.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, jjeffeory said:

Theoretically, it's pork, but mostly grease.

Grease and breading.  

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, 27Socal said:

Looks like Blair is using almost exactly the same shot selection and timing as yesterday.   It's very good,  but I do wish he focused on a few highlights he missed yesterday.  Hope he gets them on Sat.  Ok, did much better on the Cadets crazy bar scene today.   Maybe he did review yesterday.

That man works his arse off ...I was at a  show several years back now where I asked him (A-town)...why all the written notes?...He said, he was just getting ready for finals week!

Edited by Liahona

2 minutes ago, 2000Cadet said:

Lol...I marched with both The Cadets of Bergen County and The Cadets...in 1999 and 2000. People still aren't used to it???

I just grew up with the other two names…hard to teach and old(er) dog new tricks

• Haha 1

Like the audio mix on SCV tonite.  Hearing sub melodies I never heard before.

• Like 4

13 minutes ago, 27Socal said:

Looks like Blair is using almost exactly the same shot selection and timing as yesterday.   It's very good,  but I do wish he focused on a few highlights he missed yesterday.  Hope he gets them on Sat.  Ok, did much better on the Cadets crazy bar scene today.   Maybe he did review yesterday.

I’m hoping the rumors about no video of this year aren’t true. 

Fantastic run by The Cadets tonight! What a SHOW! I think they can notch this show up one more level tomorrow night. The show is so Cadets. I truly love just about everything in this show. The use of the field is classic Cadets. The brass arrangements by Jay Bocook are just incredible. He is a master at this kind of stuff. This corps should recruit incredibly well over the next few years. 

• Like 6

Just now, IllianaLancerContra said:

You say that like it is a bad thing

I grew up eating them as a treat at Don Hall's Restaurant when I was able to wear my mom down enough with incessant asking for it.  

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Liahona said:

What's not to LOVE with that Cadets show!  Complete with a company front!

"A"?  🙂

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1