Friday, August 12th “DCI World Championship SEMIFINALS” Lucas Oil Stadium Indianapolis, INDIANA

Just now, Chief Guns said:

When "scorched field" becomes part of the sheets, then I will worry. 

God Bless you brother. Hope you are enjoying this wonderful Friday evening. 

It’s a wonderful world …..peace

3 minutes ago, Musicman1084 said:

Somehow still not as bad as 2019's "In second place, BLUE.....coats." Very poor judgement for someone with such a legendary track record.

I didn't care for it either but I understand that he was trying to create suspense because everyone knew it could go either way at the end.

1 minute ago, 2000Cadet said:

Haha that's classic. I can't even remember if I'm typing this right now. 

cackling

if you start daydreaming about lou reed… Run

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, tedrick said:

Really do not like the use of Louis Armstrong's It's a wonderful life here in this show --

Louie Armstrong's song was about positive hope for a world that could be better -

BAC's use is a cynical look back at a fallen world

The Garden of Eden became a place of atonement and hope. The sin of Adam and Eve was met with God’s judgment, but in the midst of the judgment was mercy.

• Like 4

Hope the soloist in the opener nails it tomorrow night. Small moments of intonation issues but hard to blame them for small mistakes when you see their horn book. Other corps are simply not taking the same risks in their horn books that BD is in regards to the register they’re asking the entire corps to play in during some very exposed moments. Bloo, Crown, and BAC have some very rhythmically challenging music in their books, but much of it is being played in keys and registers that are much easier to tune. I’m in awe that BD has gotten it this clean, congrats BD and hoping for their best run yet tomorrow! 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Hrothgar15 said:

Yep, kind of surprising.

Agree about BD

Fun fact: the only drum corps still in existence whom the Boston Crusaders has never beaten is the Blue Devils.

• Like 9

I thought my lil deviled eggs did great. I thought everyone did. Crown really gunning for Bloo, and Bloo really gunning for BAC. And I think BAC is better than that performance. So it’s gonna be an interesting recap for sure. Bloo visual really laying it down this week, tbqh. 

• Like 2