Saturday, August 13th 5:30 PM ET “DCI World Championship Finals” Lucas Oil Stadium Indianapolis, Indiana

Just now, Continental said:

Except this one. 

yes, meant as hyperbole - I also work. But work ethic and interest in actual scheduled positions is historically low, I run 60 restaurants, trust me - I know. I'm sure LOS is feeling the pain as well, as Jeff said, this is one thing we really cannot blame DCI on, and I love blaming things on them whenever possible

• Thanks 1

Opening statement was very powerful, and now we’re building into the Steven Melillo music, which I’ve heard before, but hadn’t realized who it was. JD Shaw really chose these selections well. They’re very cinematic, but fits the Phantom sound perfectly.

So, the Tron-bots crossover to the other side and become either human or more human?  Awesome show!  It gets better every time I see it!

Also, another Phantom conductor who I can just watch for the pure emotion in their style.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Cappybara said:

Unfortunately not 😞 I cannot think of a single instance of where I’ve enjoyed live singing in drum corps 

When Boston sang Con Te Partiro...just before the age of amps.  Don't recall the year.  But yeah, aside from that, nada.

Phantom is awesome!  I think of them as my home team!