Saturday, August 13th 5:30 PM ET “DCI World Championship Finals” Lucas Oil Stadium Indianapolis, Indiana

44 minutes ago, 27Socal said:

Brandt sounds good today

Was his speech a hidden retirement message?

I missed when in the season they gave him his own outfit. The gold on it really stands out so he shines visually and vocally.

They’re doing a great job of balancing the vocalist with the corps.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Jake W. said:

I understand Crossmen & Blue Knights were very skilled ensembles this season, and if not for their poorer designs, probably could have hung onto their top 12 positions, and very well could have yesterday.

But Troop & Colts were TRULY a joy to watch just now. Both just obviously eating up the Finals experience and enjoying the fruits of their hard work this summer. To my eyes & ears, both laid out unquestionable cases for their statuses as Finalists. Despite being two vastly different shows, I enjoyed each immensely. Both were extraordinarily well-written and really showcase what a mid-level group can do when they are given something incredible to sink their teeth into.

Thank you, Troopers & Colts!!!! Congrats on well-earned, hard-fought, EXCEPTIONAL seasons!!!!

Troopers and Colts had shows that connected with the audience/fans. That is why they are performing tonight and well well deserved!

Brass clinic happening now as we transition into the closing movement of the show, with a rifle toss and catch to accentuate the end of the phrase.

What is the name of their opener?   It kinda reminds me of Pink Floyd, but I know it's not.