Saturday, August 13th 5:30 PM ET “DCI World Championship Finals” Lucas Oil Stadium Indianapolis, Indiana

3 minutes ago, saxfreq1128 said:

I don’t mind the singing. When you grow up with a mom who tries to hit Mariah Carey notes in the shower every morning, you hone the fine art of selective hearing and carry it with you for life. Crucial life skill. 

yeah, I don't mind it either.  My wife is in an international champion barbershop chorus.  She sings bari, meaning no matter what the song is, her part will not even remotely resemble the actual melody.  If I can take that, I can surely take singing in Drum Corps.😝

Edited by Photographer Jim
Edit typo
  • Like 1

This baritone soloist is just sick. Breath support for days, articulation you could cut a tomato with.

• Like 7

Just now, kevingamin said:

That One Second was Blue Knights.

Thanks getting my Blues crossed...."Where the Heart is" was the show in my head.  Right year wrong show name.  

• Like 2

I speculated this before, but I’ve yet to confirm it. There are five primary colors used throughout the guard and musician costumes. War and Peace has five primary families as the focus of its stories. Is there a connection or just a coincidence?

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, bluesman said:

I'm glad someone else saw that... Kind of gross.

I find this type of commentary offensive and disgusting. Really? 

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, kevingamin said:

Next on the field is the Blue Stars from LaCrosse, Wisconsin. Their 2022 program is entitled “Of War And Peace” and consists of:

War and Peace Symphonic Suite 
Ballad of an Unknown Boy 
Variations for Oboe and Military Band 
No One Else 
Confrontation on Eadu 
Dust and Ashes  

Thank you. Wish FLO would do this on screen for all of viewers.  It helps pull the shows together.

• Like 1

Just now, KVG_DC said:

Thanks getting my Blues crossed...."Where the Heart is" was the show in my head.  Right year wrong show name.  

Yeah, THAT show gets me in the feels every time I listen to it. What a great 50th anniversary show.

• Like 2