Saturday, August 13th 5:30 PM ET “DCI World Championship Finals” Lucas Oil Stadium Indianapolis, Indiana

Man, this first block was FANTASTIC! 

This season has been something special for sure

• Like 3

1 minute ago, PopcornEater1963 said:

Cavaliers beat em....but I doubt the judges have the balls to upset the applecart...we'll see. 

That is an opinion of yours, so the judges should have nothing to say about YOUR opinion. I see it the other way. Just my opinion but Blue Stars were better with a better designed show. But I will not tell the judges what to do. They will make the call. 

• Like 2

Drill baby drill.... Thank you Blue Stars.  Well done.

• Like 2

Just now, PopcornEater1963 said:

Cavaliers beat em....but I doubt the judges have the balls to upset the applecart...we'll see. 

Doesn’t seem so clear cut to me! Both had killer performances, but I think Blue Stars might have a design edge for their field coverage alone. Achievement comparable; content … we shall see! 

• Like 1

Just now, BlueStainGlass said:

Normally props are used to condense the field IE cavies tarps, Bluecoats giant head/cars, and vanguards metal structures. But I know how much you hate them 😉

I don't hate props at all if they make sense. And believe me, I don't think there is anything wrong with BS's use of props this year.

You have proudly boosted your favorite corps' "unmatched" use of the whole field this year a dozen times and I finally had to point out the minor flaw in your argument. 

Just now, jwillis35 said:

That is an opinion of yours, so the judges should have nothing to say about YOUR opinion. I see it the other way. Just my opinion but Blue Stars were better with a better designed show. But I will not tell the judges what to do. They will make the call. 

As they always do! Bluestars have a fine show. It just gets low energy and sleepy in the middle. 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, saxfreq1128 said:

Doesn’t seem so clear cut to me! Both had killer performances, but I think Blue Stars might have a design edge for their field coverage alone. Achievement comparable; content … we shall see! 

I'm basing this assessment primarily on content. Brass better. Drums better. I don't know a thing about guard.